AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How can I use amazon.com as landing page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi, I saw ad in google of usb flash drive and it's landing page was amazon.com - after click on ad - you get to amazon page with kingstone usb drives options...
I have products on amazon - can my ad link to amazon page?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How can I use amazon.com as landing page

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi SecureData A,

As far as I know paid AdWords traffic is not supported by Amazon's own policies since 4-5 years ago which means that your commissions generated via AdWords will not be paid to you by Amazon. The guy whose ad you saw was likely unaware of this issue.

>>> ... can my ad link to amazon page? <<<

Chances are it can, however, you're not advised to do it. Check their policies with their CS.

Best,
Lakatos

Re: How can I use amazon.com as landing page

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello @SecureData,

Yes, you can send your traffic to amazon.com but you will not be able to track the results (Amazon does not allow you to practice analytics or conversion tracking on its website) so you will never know the performance unless users buy your products.

It is also not recommended as you'll be paying both for a click (advertising cost) plus the commission costs to Amazon on top of it. Unless you have incredible profit margins on what you sell, this is not a good practice for business value.

Let me know if that helps!

Nick