AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How can I use advanced search in adwords editor?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

How can I use advanced search to find different KWs running in a campaign through adwords editor? Currently I have to search one KW at a time and it is time consuming. 

Thanks in advance Smiley Happy

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How can I use advanced search in adwords editor?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Richa,

Try these advanced search methods as described in the screenshot below available for 2 versions of AdWords Editor:-

Editor.png

Hope this helps!

Pankaj

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
What kind of searches are you trying to do Richa?
Joshua, Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
I have to pause a list of Keywords which are currently active. Now I have to search one by one. I was hoping to search all at once.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Richa,

Even I couldn't find the option that you are talking about i.e. filtering out a set of keywords in the account. It was possible in version 10.6 as shown in below snapshot:

I am also looking for a solution to this.

In below snapshot of version 10.6 we were able to enter multiple keywords per line to filter them out. Where is this option available in latest version of Adwords Editor? Or how do we do the same search in latest version. Anyone, any ideas?

advanced-search.png

Regards,

Ashish

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Can you be more specific?
Joshua, Top Contributor

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Joshua,

If you see the snapshot of older version above (Advanced Search), we can enter multiple keywords in "Search for items that match these criteria" by selecting Keyword > matches exactly > "enter all your keywords in the box provided per line". And when we do the search, we will be shown only those keywords which we entered there. When we have those keywords, it's easier for us to take action on all of them in one go, in this thread, pausing the keywords.

Hope it is clear now.

Ashish

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
Is this what you are looking for Richa? Ashish did a good job explaining it if it is. If not please be more specific what you are looking to filter/search,
Joshua, Top Contributor

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ashish,

This is what I am looking for but in the latest version of Adwords Editor (11.0.3) which does not provide the feature search multiple keywords at a time.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

Can you please help me out in this matter. I am trying to do the searches in the latest version of Adwords Editor (11.0.3)