AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How can I turn off my remarking tag completely

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I chose the option to turn my number to an 0300 one where the call will be redirected to my phone.

I'd prefer to have my number shown instead.

How do I turn the option off?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Luise M
September 2015

Re: How can I turn off my remarking tag completely

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Luise M,

Turning off remarketing tag and showing your own phone number are two different questions.

Regarding turning off remarketing tag, you have to remove the remarketing tag from the pages of your website because "All Visitors" list can not be removed from audience list.

Regarding using your own phone number, simply editing the Call Extension and selecting "My own number" option rather than Google Forwarding Number.

Let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Ashish

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Luise M
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Luise M,

Turning off remarketing tag and showing your own phone number are two different questions.

Regarding turning off remarketing tag, you have to remove the remarketing tag from the pages of your website because "All Visitors" list can not be removed from audience list.

Regarding using your own phone number, simply editing the Call Extension and selecting "My own number" option rather than Google Forwarding Number.

Let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Ashish

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you,

I cannot see an option for editing the Call Extension and selecting "My own number" option

I am using AdWords Express - does that make a difference?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Ashish,

I found it!

Thanks - sorted Smiley Happy