AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How can I target premium customers through PPC

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I have a clients who runs e commerce project in USA. His target audiences are from elite group. How can I target premium customers through search & display ads. 

Kindly help.

Thanks,

Kaushik

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How can I target premium customers through PPC

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Kaushik,

"Premium' must not be the only attribute you have to define your targets. It's  broad. Think twice and align it with your client's offerings, you will get more attributes to define your target audiences.  What does your client sell or offer? 

Answering this will answer your first question. Rich people who are interested in .... (product/service) ? Now you have more data to define targets. 

Ask yourself a few other questions - 

Where are such people usually found? - In tier 1 cities, mega cities, posh towns? So you got your geographies...

What must they be interested in? What do they read, write, share.. and so on... their behaviour will give you another clue about placements, keywords, audience categories, demographics etc. 

Now put all the information together, create a plan and work with keyword planner  and display planner. 

My two cents.

All the best!

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.