AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How can I make my description in HTML 5 image ad bold?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello!

I have recently started new Campaign and decided to use image ads created by means of google adwords ad generator. So I did and in order the ads could be shown on iOS devices I used HTML 5 versions of the ads. BUT! The description which I used for the ads is not the one I would want to see there. I wanted to make it more eye-catching - in bold. After I did some editing it looked like I changed the text the way I wanted. But then I noticed that the Flash version of the ad did support the format and the HTML 5 version didn't. Is there any other way how to make text on the ad more visable?

Thank you for help! 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: How can I make my description in HTML 5 image ad bold?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Francis,

Thank you for posting on our Community Forum. Regarding your image ad question, yes you can make your ad more visible. However you will need to create the ad (using an image editor like Photoshop, Picasa, etc) that you can then upload as New Image Ad in your AdWords account. Please keep in mind when creating an image ad without using the image ads generator, you will still need to adhere to the Image ads policy. You can find out more about the Image ads policy on our Help page here: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/176108?ctx=image&hl=en

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: How can I make my description in HTML 5 image ad bold?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Francis,

Thank you for posting on our Community Forum. Regarding your image ad question, yes you can make your ad more visible. However you will need to create the ad (using an image editor like Photoshop, Picasa, etc) that you can then upload as New Image Ad in your AdWords account. Please keep in mind when creating an image ad without using the image ads generator, you will still need to adhere to the Image ads policy. You can find out more about the Image ads policy on our Help page here: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/176108?ctx=image&hl=en