AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How can I make an IO at AdWords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys,

I'd like to make an IO at AdWords but I can't find a single lead where and how could I do that.

• Did anybody make IO there?
  • What is the daily/monthly spend minimum to be able to sign an IO?

Thanks in advance,

Akos

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: How can I make an IO at AdWords?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again Akos,

Thanks for the explanation!

So what I understand from your perspective is that you want Adwords to commit you some fixed number of clicks within a fixed duration of time.

I don't think that there is some sort of agreement (https://adwords.google.com/select/tsandcsfinder ) where this kind of commitment is available in terms of Adwords. It's an advertising platform where the advertiser has to work upon his/her account to generate clicks or leads or whatsoever. It's the platform which Google is giving you and rest depends upon you how you can make the best out of it either by working on your account itself or chosing some Google Certified Partner or some Adwords Expert to work for you.

Hope that clarifies!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi  Akos,

Welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

szalakos wrote:

Hi Guys,

I'd like to make an IO at AdWords but I can't find a single lead where and how could I do that.

• Did anybody make IO there?
  • What is the daily/monthly spend minimum to be able to sign an IO?

Thanks in advance,

Akos

I am afraid but I am not sure what you are referring to here with respect to Adwords?

If you can elaborate on what you are trying to accomplish here, Community can address that for you specifically.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Pankaj,

Thank you for replying to me.

So what I talking about is signing an insertion order with Adwords (IO: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/insertion-order.html).

Basically it's an agreement about delivering x number of clicks within a particular period.

Hope this answers your question.

Akos

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again Akos,

Thanks for the explanation!

So what I understand from your perspective is that you want Adwords to commit you some fixed number of clicks within a fixed duration of time.

I don't think that there is some sort of agreement (https://adwords.google.com/select/tsandcsfinder ) where this kind of commitment is available in terms of Adwords. It's an advertising platform where the advertiser has to work upon his/her account to generate clicks or leads or whatsoever. It's the platform which Google is giving you and rest depends upon you how you can make the best out of it either by working on your account itself or chosing some Google Certified Partner or some Adwords Expert to work for you.

Hope that clarifies!

Pankaj