AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How can I know the timezone in Hours of Day in different locations?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have one campaign with 7 different locations: United States, Japan, Italy, United Kingdom, Germany, South Korea or Netherlands. The report says I had the highest clicks on "Hour of Day" at 6 and I don't know what is the timezone I will based the 6 "Hour of Day" on the report. I setup my account here in the Philippines, but I am running my campaign on different location. I need advice, please. Thank you.

Re: How can I know the timezone in Hours of Day in different locations

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

The hours of the day report is based on your current account time zone setup. Unfortunately this means that you have to find out the "time shift" for various locations and do a manual evaluation of the real "hours of the day" based on those locations.

As specified here : link

"Account time zones may be changed once over the life of an account. If you need to correct your time zone selection, please contact us to request a change."