AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How can I get advanced Google ad word. Most of the features are missing in creating an ad Campagin

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am working on my first campaign for adword. However, most of the features in setting an ad are missing may be due to my region. Please look into it. It is tough to make a good ad when feature are available to a few region, only. For dialing Helpline Pakistan (Country) international number is not available,

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Spark F
February 2017

How can I get advanced Google ad word. Most of the features are missing in creating an ad Campagin

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

If you go to settings and look under the campaign type you will see an option for Standard or All Features - click on the second option and the full range of options become available,

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Spark F
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

If you go to settings and look under the campaign type you will see an option for Standard or All Features - click on the second option and the full range of options become available,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your reply.

If you go to settings and look under the campaign type you will see an option for Standard.

I did not find option of Campaign. It just take me to >>"Your first campaign"

I see...

1 About your business
2 Your first campaign
3 Payment
Let me know how can I send screen shot to clarify.