AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How can I get a free chance to post ad on Google AdWord?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't how can I get a free chance to post ad on Google AdWord but most of the people want this kind of opportunities.

Please let me know if there is any chance for who are unable to invest for advertisement.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How can I get a free chance to post ad on Google AdWord?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Google's AdWords is a paid advertising service. The company doesn't give away ad space, any more than a television network or a newspaper or a magazine give away ad space.

There are quite a few ways to advertise your products/services/information online. While the simplest way is through paid ads, I recommend you look into SEO and social media. You can build your website's prominence and your 'brand's' awareness in the minds of your potential customers and get them to visit your site that way.

It's not as fast as paid ads, but if you're willing to invest your time into learning to use these more 'organic' methods of advertising, they may produce success.  Good luck!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Research Chemicals for sale

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

AVAILABLE NOW AT chemic-weed shop .
WEED,CANBIS,MMJ,KUSH,HAZE,HASH ,JWH MEDS,METHAMEPHINE.KETAMINE,CRYSTAL STRAINS,Blueberry,Crunky Monkey,Black mamba,Black Jack,algerian herbal blend,AK-47 a.k.a Special-K,AND SEED AVAILABLE .
PRICES

Actavis Promethazine Codeine

Cocaine ( available sample)
50g White Widow : $330
50g Hawaii-Skunk : $315
50g Hindu Kush : $355
50g Sour D : $370
50g Super Silver Haze : $365
50g OG Kush : $365
50g Super Skunk : $375
50g AK 47 : $325
50g Blueberry : $345