AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How can I get a blank "Product Showcase" template for display ad builder?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I try to create a display ad using the display ad builder, the blank template shows and animation where one slide seems to feature a blank, 4-paned product showcase window. However, when I actually try to create that in the ad builder, I am limited to only 3 images per ad. Any idea how to create a blank "Product Showcase" ad where I can tailor the design a bit more than the standard options?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How can I get a blank "Product Showcase" template for display ad builder?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Expansys,

When you tend to choose display ad builder to create display ads, there is a spearate section called Advanced where all the Product Showcase templates are available. Here, you will see different templates like Scrolling showcase 3 images, 4 images, 5 images and even 6 images, where you can include the respective images depending upon the limit of that template. 

Please note that these are the pre-defined templates inside the account which are customizable to a certain limit and not beyond that. I would suggest you to try the different templates and see which is most beneficial to you.

Otherwise, you do have the option to create flash display ads custom to your needs.

Pankaj