AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How can I get App Direct link for my mobile app engagement campaign?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello there,

I am running a mobile engagement campaign, I got to a point while creating the ad.

Requiring me to insert "Direct Link"

Please How can I get App Direct link for my mobile app engagement campaign?

Kind Regards.

Re: How can I get App Direct link for my mobile app engagement campaig

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Lawal,

The direct link of the app can be acquired from the respective play store where the app is hosted. So if you go to playstore > search for your app > then click on your app among the search results > the URL on the top now will be the direct link to your app.

However, i doubt you will need the direct link to your app. I believe you can search your app name directly in the place (where you are asked for the direct link) and select your app among the search results.

Please do get back to me in case of any queries.

Regards
Rohit Khanna

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Rohit,

The solution you provided will take people to install my app, I am target people whom already have my app installed. The direct link will open the app and not take them to Play Store for installation.

I want the link that will open the app.

I'll like to show what I mean but I can't attached screenshot. Please can you send your email address.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Lawal,

In a mobile app engagement campaign, you will need to insert the app in manner i have explained above. Once the app is linked, based on targeting, you can engage with ppl who have your app.

Sorry cant share the email id. However, if you go to the full reply editor, you can attach a link or a screenshot
Regards
Rohit Khanna

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Many Thanks

--
Lawal M

<edited by community manager per Community Posting Guidelines to protect privacy and account security> 

Re: How can I get App Direct link for my mobile app engagement campaign?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Lawal,
Can u please specify me where you get the option to insert the direct link?

How can I get App Direct link for my mobile app engagement campaign?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Lawal,

Were you able to resolve this?

Mind sharing how?

Kind regards,