AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How can I exclude a webpage on my site from my remarketing audience list?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi. I have a site, Record360.com, that folks visit to learn more about our product and potentially request more information via a trial. The site also has an admin login link at the top right so our current customers go to the page to sign into their account very regularly. I'm trying to create an audience that EXCLUDES my current customers so they aren't getting spammed with remarketing ads if they are already using our product. How can I remarket visitors to www.record360.com but exclude the folks that then visit the admin portal www.record360.com/admin? Thanks for anyone that can help, Shane

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

You would want to create a new remarketing list of all of your "converters".  Then, you would use this list as a "negative" remarketing list.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Shanee,

Thanks for your help.  Isn't there an easier way than having to maintain an updated list of customers? It's constantly changing so it would be a big pain to maintain.  Isn't there a way to exclude the visitors to the admin page?  

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Thanks for your help,

Shane

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hi Shane,

If you use audiences created in Google Analytics, a lot of customisation is available to you, such as excluding visitors to certain pages.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Rakesh Kumar (Top Contributor)
January 2017

Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner

As Shanee mentions, you first create a 2nd remarketing list that includes visitors to the /admin page.  You then create a 3rd remarketing list called a Custom Combination.  You set it up to include All of remarketing list #1 (original), but none of remarketing list #2).