AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How can I earn using adwords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Adwords or Adsense is a revenue generating platform designed by Google. Normally, there are advertisers who wants placement in our sites or, we invite advertisers to place ads in our sites. The most common is Adverts which used to place advertisement of their clients in our websites. We earn via ppc or ppv, supposedly. However, it seems, we are at a loss when tracking our supposed earnings.Is Adwords work the other way? Help.

1 Expert replyverified_user
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Cris D
September 2015

Re: How can I earn using adwords?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Chris,
AdWords is a platform where you pay (per click) to promote your business or service.

AdSense is a programme where you can host the ads that come from AdWords on your content (website). Through this you can generate revenue.

If you want to track your earnings through AdSense, I'd recommend heading over to the AdSense forum here: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/adsense

Kathleen

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi Cris,
Yes, you should be able to use the same Google account for both AdWords and AdSense.

Kathleen

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
Hi Cris,
You'll need to check out the AdSense forum for any AdSense related questions: productforums.google.com/d/forum/adsense

Kathleen

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Chris,
AdWords is a platform where you pay (per click) to promote your business or service.

AdSense is a programme where you can host the ads that come from AdWords on your content (website). Through this you can generate revenue.

If you want to track your earnings through AdSense, I'd recommend heading over to the AdSense forum here: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/adsense

Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Kath,
Thanks for your reply. Anyway, can we have the same account for adwords or adsense? Or, can we sign on for adsence if we have an adwords account? Please advise. Thank you.

Cris D.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi Cris,
Yes, you should be able to use the same Google account for both AdWords and AdSense.

Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Kath,

I already have an Adwords account but I want touse for my Adsense acct. What is the procedure? Thank for your timely reply.

CRIS
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
Hi Cris,
You'll need to check out the AdSense forum for any AdSense related questions: productforums.google.com/d/forum/adsense

Kathleen