AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How can I change the address that is shown in my company ad?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How can I change the address that is shown in my company ad?

Currently it shows my home address, which I use for my account.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ultility
September 2015

Re: How can I change the address that is shown in my company ad?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again,

Sure, if you go to your Campaigns tab, click on ad extensions>>then select Location Extensions. It will show you whatever addresses have been added to the respective campaigns. Then click on that particular location extension to edit it and re-enter the correct Company info what you want.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

It looks like you are referring to Location Extensions which are shown underneath the Text ads on Google search.

You can edit the addresses by either adding the addresses manually or by linking Google Places account of your Company so that the company address is automatically triggered using that places account.

Read more about it here: http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404182?hl=en&

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the reply pankaj.

I currently do not use Locations/Places. Am I still able to edit the shown address. If so, can you show me the guide how?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ultility
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again,

Sure, if you go to your Campaigns tab, click on ad extensions>>then select Location Extensions. It will show you whatever addresses have been added to the respective campaigns. Then click on that particular location extension to edit it and re-enter the correct Company info what you want.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yep, that works! Thank you very much. Google has yet to authentica/activate these changes, so this means I know it worked. Thanks.