AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How can I add location extension from Business Data location feed?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I added the company address in the location feed section of Business Data. But when I go to Campaigns - Ad Group - Location Extensions, and try to add a location extension, no extension is available. How do I add the location?

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How can I add location extension from Business Data location feed?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi onbeta, how are things?

Local Extensions uses the address provided on a Google My Business account. So in that case, you'll have to create one GMB account and link it with Adwords, so it can pull the address that you want.

Here is everything you need to know:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404182?hl=en

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Leandro Martinez

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Re: How can I add location extension from Business Data location feed?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Leandro,

I have a GMB account, but it doesn't show the business address. The GMB account is connected to a G+ account that shows the address under "Contact Information." I've been unable to get my address into GMB. I also have a Google Webmaster account. All these accounts are under the same Google ID.

I recently read a Google article about using Business Data to enter location info that would be used as a location extension, but I can't find that article anymore. This would be the best solution for me, not only for this campaign but for other campaigns as well.

Thanks!