AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How can I add a different image for different ad size

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How can I add a different image for different ad size. I do not want to use the same image for different banners with different area but a different image for each banner size.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How can I add a different image for different ad size

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;
You can create a banner with a different image for each size.
The point  is to have  banners in all  sizes available, so you will not miss an impression (in a given ad  slot), because not having the proper  banner size.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: How can I add a different image for different ad size

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Rahul !

If you are referring to the images that are provided as a library in the Display Ad builder, because they are so many and so beautiful, the only answer is that you can resize them by dragging their corners to make them bigger. For example you can resize an image in the "background" library to fit your entire banner , but they will not look as pretty as when they are small.

Are you referring to your own uploaded images ?