AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How can Google get it wrong, over and over again?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My site is being penalized, terribly by Google. First it was Penguin and Panda (when we have done everything right to build our site organically) and so we turn to Adwords. and now are told our site is PARKED??? This is insane. We are very much a live site, with NO ads at all. We sell beautiful canvassed framed art, 20 years in fact. We even have a physical location. I would like to have a human being review both my sites FramedCanvasArt.com and FramedCanvasArt.ca (one serves the U.S market, the other serves the Canadian market). We have spent $200,000 on building beautiful sites, on SEO practices, and on Adwords. When our sites are fortunate enough to be found by customers, they are greatly appreciated. We are the real deal. We are 100% legitimate and yet, due to Panda, Penguin and all kinds of other unfounded policies, our business is suffering terrible. We can't continue being treated like a “irrelevant, misleading, rule-breaking” ecommerce site. We will be bankrupt before the year is over. Someone at Google has to look into this . The penalties have to stop being imposed on the wrong sites. There's no doubt you are all being inundated with complaints, but we feel very sabotaged by Google's alogorithmic practices of shutting down good sites. All I can do at this point is beg for human eyes and human assistance.

Shari Jonas. Owner of FramedCanvasArt.com, FramedCanvasArt.ca. 2 Google Adword Accounts: 1 is active: 741-481-1346 and 1 is inactive: 483-981-5276

Contact info: Shari@FramedCanvasArt.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How can Google get it wrong, over and over again?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

First, In order to protect your own AdWords privacy, I would advise you to remove your CID's and email address from the post as no one here can access your accounts. All you need to do is to click the Options button and select Edit post.

Now, Penguin and Panda, although cute animals do pose issues to those involved with SEO. This is the AdWords Community and AdWords is where our expertise and focus is placed.  You may want to jump over to the Webmaster Forum with your SEO issues. 

Is/are your AdWords account(s) running or are they suspended?  Did you receive any email communication from Google regarding the standing of your account(s).  I would also question the need for two separate accounts as in many cases, this violates the Double Serving policy.  However, you may have been approved for using multiple accounts etc...I'll leave that for you to figure out.

In order for us to help you, we'll need more details about the issues surrounding your AdWords Accounts.  Are you seeing any messaging in your consoles? 

Please share any communications regarding your AdWords Accounts (and please do not post any personal information).

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: How can Google get it wrong, over and over again?

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 3
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi FramedCanvasArt,

Please post back and reply to Tom's questions. We might be able to help.
Zee
G+