AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How To Use Combination Audiences For Search

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

I am looking for some feedback on how to apply combinations on Search campaigns. I have done this in the past, but not since Q2, so I am unaware if a targeting option has been changed since then. In the past I have been able to make custom audiences so that I can target a Site Visitor/Non Converter based on the time since their last visit to the site. I had worked with accounts in the past where I would use durations such as 0-5 Day, 10-20 Day and 30+ audiences. For some reason, I cannot setup the audiences to these time lapse audiences for Search campaigns any more. Did something change recently that removed this ability? 

Re: How To Use Combination Audiences For Search

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hey Steven,

I have a couple rule-based suggestions that might help.

-- If you have a tag that targets all site visitors, you can create a rule to say "Visitors of a page with a specific tag" and then you can set membership duration
-- You can also say members to a certain page within set date ranges.

Then, no matter which of the above options you chose, you could exclude any audiences that had been on a page that had your conversion tag, which would ensure you were only remarketing to non-converters.