AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How To Review What I Post in Adwords Editor 11?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

I want to see the details of everything I have made changes in/for in Adwords Editor before or while I post.

I used to be able to drop down the details tab and it would say what campaign I worked on, what's been doing e.g. 222 bid changes, 33 new ads etc

Now I can't see it.

Any help?

Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Amish Z
September 2015

Re: How To Review What I Post in Adwords Editor 11?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Amish!

Great question! If you click the dropdown arrow by the magnifying glass in the search bar a menu will open up. Toward the bottom you will see it says "View Filters". Click on that. Then you can click on "All Unposted Changes". This will change it so that you are only viewing changes and you can review the changes before posting. Here's a screengrab: http://screencast.com/t/Mhfsx2kPYX

Also, after you hit post, you should see a summary of changes before confirming that you want to post.

Hope this helps!

Amy

AmyBishopMarketing.com

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Amish Z
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Amish!

Great question! If you click the dropdown arrow by the magnifying glass in the search bar a menu will open up. Toward the bottom you will see it says "View Filters". Click on that. Then you can click on "All Unposted Changes". This will change it so that you are only viewing changes and you can review the changes before posting. Here's a screengrab: http://screencast.com/t/Mhfsx2kPYX

Also, after you hit post, you should see a summary of changes before confirming that you want to post.

Hope this helps!

Amy

AmyBishopMarketing.com

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
It's not quite what I hoped for, yes I can see all the work i've done in the view filter/unposted changes but once I hit post, i get a very basic summary of : Keywords : 5/5 - i want to know what campaigns they are done in.

The previous version had this option, shame they have taken it away..

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Amish, 

Do you no longer see this?  After you hit post, you should see the image below. Once you hit post again, it will show you the progress (2/2, 103/103, etc).

post_changes.png

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Amy,

Yes I see that, what I was hoping to try and see is this in the image below ( i dont know how to embed images like you did)

I'd like the option to see which campaigns I've made changes in Detail

http://i.imgur.com/CHrAB7F.png

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
I see now. Sorry, I wasn't understanding. I don't know a workaround for that, other than posting the changes for one campaign at a time. Sorry!