AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How To Find your vertical attributes for Dynamic?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Friends,

I am new there.

Please do let me know how to put up the vertical attributes value in javascript code and where to find these values for our business verticals.

Suppose if we have ecommerce business.

Then we will choose Retail.

And then attribute would be ecom_prodid

But my concern is which value will come with ecom_prodid and how to find that value.

Regards

D K Dwivedi

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author DILIP KUMAR D
April

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there,

Do you have a Google Shopping feed? You will need that for dynamic remarketing. Your feed will have a product ID in it, and that should be the same value as ecom_prodid.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author DILIP KUMAR D
April

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there,

Do you have a Google Shopping feed? You will need that for dynamic remarketing. Your feed will have a product ID in it, and that should be the same value as ecom_prodid.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Rob,

I have shopping feed, and I knew the unique product id would be ecom_prodid.

But my concern is for placing the remarketing code on wwbsite. How to implement that code, which process we need to follow by which that code will pick automatically ecom_prodid from my website or shopping feed.

How to find exact vertical attributes to place in that code by which that code will start work properly..

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

To implement the code you would normally hire a developer or use a 3rd party plugin.