AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How To Create Audience List for Remarketing in Analytics

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Please explain the steps to create remarketing audience list in Google Analytics. Once done how can I shift it to Adwords. Is there any guideline or video? Please help.

Thanks,

Kaushik

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kaushik M
September 2015

Re: How To Create Audience List for Remarketing in Analytics

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Kaushik,

Make sure, your AdWords and Analytics accounts are linked. In addition to that, check whether the Display Features has been enabled. (More about Pre-requisites, can be found here). Remarketing Audience List can be generated in two ways,

1. Login to Google Analytics >> Click on "Admin" >> Under Property Column, click "Remarketing" >> Audiences

2. You can also build audience through Segments easily. Click on down arrow of any segments you have applied and you will have an option to Build audience from there. Refer the image below :

Untitled.png

More information on Remarketing Lists, can be digged from here on Google Analytics Help Center. If your AdWords and Analytics accounts are linked, the lists created in Analytics will be automatically available under AdWords.

Thanks!

Shafi Ahamed

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Kaushik,

Once after creating the Remarketing list in Analytics it will be available in your Adwords account. For more information on creating remarketing lists in Analytics and using it on Adwords go through the following link. Let me know if you need any additional information.

https://support.google.com/analytics/topic/2611283?hl=en-GB&ref_topic=3413645
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kaushik M
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Kaushik,

Make sure, your AdWords and Analytics accounts are linked. In addition to that, check whether the Display Features has been enabled. (More about Pre-requisites, can be found here). Remarketing Audience List can be generated in two ways,

1. Login to Google Analytics >> Click on "Admin" >> Under Property Column, click "Remarketing" >> Audiences

2. You can also build audience through Segments easily. Click on down arrow of any segments you have applied and you will have an option to Build audience from there. Refer the image below :

Untitled.png

More information on Remarketing Lists, can be digged from here on Google Analytics Help Center. If your AdWords and Analytics accounts are linked, the lists created in Analytics will be automatically available under AdWords.

Thanks!

Shafi Ahamed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can analytics remarketing lists be created via either the Analytics API or the Adwords API?

I've created remarketing lists in Analytics and they do show up in Adwords. I can use the Adwords API to retrieve the list of lists, but they each show up as a BasicUserList, and I can't tell how the criterion are attached to the list.