AdWords
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How Can i Create the Product Ads and Product Extension?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everyone

I will start my product lounch throgh the Adwords using the product ads but i dont know how can i lounched my prduct ads. 

Thanks

Chander Kant

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How Can i Create the Product Ads and Product Extension?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Chander,

What country is your business located in?

See this quote from google: "Product Listing Ads, along with Product Extensions, is part of AdWords Product Ads. With Product Ads, users can see the exact products you offer before they even reach your site, which leads to more clicks, higher quality leads, and higher ROI for your search ads."

I believe you need to have the images hosted on marketplace which isn't fully available in every country.

Read more about Google Marketplace here

Hope that helped a bit.......

Above The Fold

Connect on G+ G+

Mike Blackmore - 1 Click Away From a Conversion
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: How Can i Create the Product Ads and Product Extension?

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey Chander,

First, you will need setup a Google Merchant account and submit a product feed. This is what AdWords will use to pull in your products. You will then need to link your Merchant & AdWords account.

In AdWords, there are many different campaigns that you can setup, but for products listings you will want to setup a Product Listing Ad (PLA) campaign. You will then be able to pull in your products based on a handful of filters/rules.

There is also an option to setup PLAs directly from your Merchant account once AdWords and Merchant Center are linked. 

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

BI