AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How Can I Setup Remarkting On Search Network Campaigns?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Professionals,

I Want To Know All Kind Of Details About "How Can I Setup Re marketing On Search Network Campaigns?"  As I Already Setup Previously But I'm Not Sure How Helpful It Will Be For Me So, If Any One Has A Good Experience About  Remarketing Setup For Search Network Campaigns Kindly Suggest Me How Do I Improve My Re-marketing Targeting And Convert Into Conversion & Sales.

Regards,

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How Can I Setup Remarkting On Search Network Campaigns?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Here's how you can set up RLSA
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2701222?hl=en

If you want to know all kinds of details, you might want to try a Google search for remarketing strategies. It's a little unclear exactly what you want from your post. If you could be more specific it would help.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
In Brief, follow the steps below:

1. In the left panel, click shared library
2. Then chose Remarketing, again in the left panel on the interface
3. Click the red tab 'Remarketing List' to select the type of customers you want to target, for example if you want to choose people who visited your home page, name the list as home page and put the URL of the page in the appropriate boxed that will pop up.
4. At the right of the page you ll see a box marked 'View Tag details where you will get the code that you need to put in the source code of the page you want to target (home page for example.

For more details, check the link provided by Davis. You will learn faster if you add a remarketing list as directed, explore what ever explanations you find in the adwords as you will for almost everything

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
About improving Re marketing campaign, to my knowledge overall their conversion is lower than campaign average, reason being your Ad is viewed by prospects when they are usually not searching for your ad, while in search people are looking for products or services you offer which carries strong intent. Still there are benefits of it

You need to decide who will you target in remarketing, pick as many relevant marketing lists as you possibly can, tag all those pages with the code for proper tracking, tailor the ads as per re-marketing list so that you offer shoes to a prospect who visited footwear page for example instead of tennis balls!