AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Household income targeting for countries other than US?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

According to this support topic, household income targeting is available in a few countries besides the US:

Household income (currently available in the U.S., Japan, Australia, and New Zealand only): “Top 10%,” “11-20%,” “21-30%,” “31-40%,” “41-50%,” “Lower 50%,” and “Unknown”

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2580383

However, if I try to specify a household income target under Japan, I get the error below. Am I doing something wrong is the support article incorrect?

adwords.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

type in Japan as a location ("enter a location")

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

That's what I did and then selected the "11-20%" household income option and then clicked "Add". I got the error message at that point. 

Did you try it out yourself and did it work for you?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sabeshan S
January

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I tested. You are correct; apparently, household targeting for Japan is no longer available.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’