AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Hourly Bid Adjustment

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello All,

I would like to ask a question regarding hourly based bid adjustment.

I would like to run my ads all the time and at the same time i would like to create bid adjustment hourly based. I know we have ad scheduling but we can't create each hour for each campaign.

For example: we can schedule particular time like from 8 am to 9 pm for particular day. but i want to run whole day as well as bid adjustment.

If any one have an idea. please share it.

I will be very happy, If Google team add this feature in upcoming updates. 

Re: Hourly Bid Adjustment

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Ganesh,

This is perfectly possible (if I've understood what you want).

You'd like to be able to run ads all the time, but some times increase the bids and sometimes decrease the bids (on an hourly basis)?

You can set up an ad schedule which is just one hour and adjust the bid this way

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3I7arcjXCqhN2dsUjJvd2ZFX2s/view?usp=sharing

Is this what you wanted to do?

Ali

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Ganesh,

As far as I concern with the ad scheduling, you can define only 6 time periods in a day. So you have to setup scheduling in max 6 breakups.

You can try from your account.

Regards,

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>
Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per our Community Guidelines, in order to remove a promotional link in your signature. Thank you for your understanding.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ali,

You got my question. One requirement missing, i want to run all ads 24/7 with out using ad scheduling. like particular day or particular time. i want adjust for particular hour to adjust bids but i don't want to create separately for each campaign.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi,

You can create one campaign with the scheduling set for all days – picking the hours you need and leaving the other times as other scheduled – and copy that across all your other campaigns. Not the best method but it’s the only one I can think of.

Another method would be to use an AdWords Script that changes the default Ad Group bids for your campaigns based on labels.

Ali

Badged Google Partner
# 6
Badged Google Partner
First have you gone to settings, then ad scheduled and then scheduled details and selected hour and day of week, to see how your ads are performing?