AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

History of First Page Bid Estimates?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there a way to see the historical first page bid estimates? Have a client that doesn't understand why adwords is more expensive now than five years ago. I believe there is more competition in his segment. I'd like to also show him that first page bid estimates have been rising of the last few years. Is there a way to do that?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: History of First Page Bid Estimates?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good morning.

No, the program doesn't store first page bid estimates. I'm afraid that if you haven't been running and keeping offline reports with things like first page bid estimates or quality scores (which are also not stored), then you won't have access to that data.

(I would suggest, although I'm sure this has already occurred to you, that you begin running offline reports with this kind of data and keeping them for future use.)

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: History of First Page Bid Estimates?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good morning.

No, the program doesn't store first page bid estimates. I'm afraid that if you haven't been running and keeping offline reports with things like first page bid estimates or quality scores (which are also not stored), then you won't have access to that data.

(I would suggest, although I'm sure this has already occurred to you, that you begin running offline reports with this kind of data and keeping them for future use.)

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*