AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Hi my google ad will expire soon. I want to continue for another yr. and want it to end 12/31/13.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

WantWant to continue the ad. start 1/1/13 NAND end 12/31/13. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Hi my google ad will expire soon. I want to continue for another yr. and want it to end 12/31/13

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Modify the dates under advanced settings.

Settings> Advanced Settings> Change the end date..

Hope this helps!

Re: Hi my google ad will expire soon. I want to continue for another yr. and want it to end 12/31/13

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

First of all please check if you have a standard campaign type or campaign type all features selected under the campaign settings. If it's all features, then you can go to advanced settings and under schedule, you can choose to extend the end date whatever you are willing to.

For more details, you can refer to this article.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Tried to change the end date, google won't allow you to extend it. Changes are'nt allowed.

Den
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Den
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm having the same problem. Have you come across a solution yet?