AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Hi all, can I target a particular site or position within a site?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have read that I can but when I look in Adwords>Campaigns. I dont see the option. 

Using Adwords in Europe, not sure if this makes a difference or not....

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Hi all, can I target a particular site or position within a site?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

byrner1969 wrote:

I have read that I can but when I look in Adwords>Campaigns. I dont see the option. 

Using Adwords in Europe, not sure if this makes a difference or not....

Thanks

You can target a particular website if that website is a part of Google Display Network. For that you will have to choose Google Display Network inside campaign type settings.

There is no guarantee of particular position of your ad because it ultimately depends upon the ad relevancy with respect to your landing page and your keywords (if you have chosen) to bid for. There is a very important metric called Quality Score which comes into picture. Read more about it here: http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454010

You can use Placement Tool to see what type of ad formats are acceptable for particular domains which you want to target.

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2471191?hl=en&

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I still dont see the option to add a specific URL... Do I need a trip to the opticians Smiley Happy

Can you send me a screenshot showing where it is?

Many Magoo thanks,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Click on " + Change display targetting" search for the site and then click >> on the result. Save and it's listed.

The button is on the display network tab.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
done! Thanks