AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Hi, I need help with a lost password and wrong phone # on acc.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have an ad words account and changed the password..I have been so busy with my web site that I have not logged in since before Christmas...I can not remember my log in and the one that I thought it was does not work. More problems, I guess I did not change my new phone # last time I was in so I can not reset via my phone...oh please help me someone..I can not get into the account. I called they said they would email verification but never got it...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Hi, I need help with a lost password and wrong phone # on acc.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Didn't you add alternative email ids?

Well, you can get back your account by answering multiple questions about your account. All you need to put another active email to receive verification mail and then respond accordingly.

PFB the image"

acrecovery.PNG

Anand Vishwakarma

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Hi, I need help with a lost password and wrong phone # on acc.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Didn't you add alternative email ids?

Well, you can get back your account by answering multiple questions about your account. All you need to put another active email to receive verification mail and then respond accordingly.

PFB the image"

acrecovery.PNG

Anand Vishwakarma