AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Hi I can't see my new ad when I do a Google search on it?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi my new ad for Private Investigators in Sydney doesn't appear when I do a search on it?

I only see my old ad which was Commercial and Private Investigators.

Can you please look in to this and let me know?

Thanks.

Regards,

John

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Hi I can't see my new ad when I do a Google search on it?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey JohnH,

Has the ad been approved? How long ago  did you  create the ad?

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Re: Hi I can't see my new ad when I do a Google search on it?

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi John,

Probably best not to do searches on your own keywords. There is a tool in AdWords called Ad Preview. If you just launched your campaign it may take a few hours before ads are approved by Google or fully up and running. 

Sometimes when you launch a new adgroup limited keywords are approved while others are either not triggering your ads, are not showing occasionally due to budget, negative keywords blocking and a list of other reasons. Try going under the "Keywords" tab in the AdWords interface. If you look at the section that says status you will see if your KW are eligible.

Sometimes even if they are eligable they are still not showing due do various reasons. Try holding your mouse over the bubble under the "status" column in the "keywords" tab. 

Stefan Martinez -.png

Example of an error you may come across. Click on the what can I do? to fix the issue if it is a keyword issue.

I hope this was helpful.

Best of luck on the campaign!

Stefan T. Martinez

Best,

Stefan Martinez
-- Not an AdWords expert, just a student eager to learn more...