AdWords
6.7K members online now
6.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Hi! I am a publisher, how can i use adWords to promote my books

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi!

I am a publisher based in India and i want to know how can i use adWords to promote my books in India and Asia so that my books can be reached to maximum students and readers. Please guide me.

Regards

Manish Kumar

New Delhi

India

Ph: +91-8800740094

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Hi! I am a publisher, how can i use adWords to promote my books

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Manish and welcome,

In case of Adwords, it is recommended that you have a website where you are promoting your service or product or the books as you said above. It's important because in that case, you can track all the activities happening inside your website and tracking of your sales becomes an easy task.

So if you have the budget and thinking about long term results on Google Adwords, it would be convenient to build an informative website talking about your books and an e-commerce platform where the online users have the facility to order your books online. 

I would also encourage you to read this beginners PDF for more details:

http://static.googleusercontent.com/external_content/untrusted_dlcp/www.google.com/en/us/adwords/pdf...

Pankaj

Re: Hi! I am a publisher, how can i use adWords to promote my books

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi.
I will suggest you to contact any expert in your area or search for adwords certified partners. Doing it without good knowledge can cost you more. You can also call adwords team and they can setup it without any fee.