AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Hi, I am Lokesh Kola we are newly launching property portal

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi this is Lokesh Kola we are newly launching a property portal in the name of bhunidhi.com which deals with selling, buying, renting and leasing properties across major cities in India. I would like to advertise in your adsense across different sites as well as in google page, I would like to know the cost factor, what other informations I should provide to you to advertise in other relevant sites, can i get any detailed description for the amount invested in adsense to its advertisements display, hoping to have good relation with your team.

Truly,

Lokesh Kola

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Hi, I am Lokesh Kola we are newly launching property portal

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Lokkesh K,

Welcome to adwords community.

If you have any query regarding Goolge adwords you can frequently ask, community member will help you, But you are talking about adsense. you should askk your question in adsense community, For more information Go with this link,

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/adsense

Hope they help you,

Re: Hi, I am Lokesh Kola we are newly launching property portal

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Lokesh,

Welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

If you are looking for Ad sense related questions, kindly re-post it in the link provided by Suman above.

In terms of Adwords, you will have to pay to advertise on Google Network since it is a paid advertising platform.

You can download this Adwords PDF for better understanding of how Adwords works:

http://static.googleusercontent.com/external_content/untrusted_dlcp/www.google.com/en/us/adwords/pdf...

Feel free to write back in terms of Adwords and the community will be more than happy to address you.

Pankaj