AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Hi All , Can adwords help to get some Inquiry of mobile business application development

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi 

My comany is planning to start adwords focusing on the mobile application market , we are a company who work on mobile business  application develpment .

Can i any suggest hw i can get result from adwords ..

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Hi All , Can adwords help to get some Inquiry of mobile business application development

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Vivek_2984 and welcome to the forum.  You've taken the right first step by asking for help before advertising.

The mobile app market is certainly either in the middle of a "boom" or rapidly approaching one and I'd say it's a good business to be in.  However, because of this you'll probably find competition is very strong and costs - at least for Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns could be very high so whatever you do you'll need to monitor the campaign(s) closely to ensure you get a good return on your investment.

As with any new business my first advice is really always to concentrate on your site first; make sure it's the best it can be, that it is easy to use, to navigate, fast to load and with good information about your company and your services.  And, of course, make sure it has a great mobile version!

Thinking of how you'd actually target potential customers, if you're looking at using the Search network I'd encourage you to look for keywords that are very specific to development and building so that you don't get a very large number of impressions from people merely looking for an app.  Make sure your Ad copy is also clear that you are app builders, not (necessarily) sellers.  Don't use simple broad matches on this one, you'll get far too many irrelevant results.

Start small, target a few carefully chosen keywords with a limited daily budget - say no more than $5 - $50 per day - and examine the results of a test over a week or two.  

Come back here frequently and share your results with us and we'll help you fine tune your account!

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits