AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Hey Guys,What are the know issues with Adwords Editor 9.9.0? I have a few that are terrible.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys,

Ive just upgraded tot he latest version of Adwords Editor 9.9.0 and Im having some issues with it.

1. I edit keywords then push them to Google. After this I then Export the whole campaign to verify the changes were done, and  in 3 instances now the changes were not implemented. 

2. I try and do a "Replace Text" with keywords, URLs or Adgroups, and Adwords Editor never seems to be able to find the keywords Im looking for, even though Im staring right at them in the Adwords editor file.

Is anyone else experiencing these issues?

If so whats the work around?

and how can I roll back to the previous version?

Thanks in advance

Paul

Re: Hey Guys,What are the know issues with Adwords Editor 9.9.0? I have a few that are terrible.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Paul,

I've not noticed your problems when I've updated some of my accounts. Maybe I need to go and review them to make sure they are OK.

One quick thing....Have you tried a fresh install of AE?

Re: Hey Guys,What are the know issues with Adwords Editor 9.9.0? I have a few that are terrible.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks purefuzz.

I'll give it a try

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a lot problems with the mac version. 

I can't copy-paste anymore. I had to go back to 9.8.1

Anyone else having problem with the latest mac version?