AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

1.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Help

cv
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
cv
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Sir,

I have some mistakes, I want to continue my google addwords community acocunt  and, we  shall believe to begin  advertise next months.

please help and co-op:

Viswanadan Nair

vypaa

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Help

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Viswanadan,

First of all welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

I have some mistakes, I want to continue my google addwords community acocunt  and, we  shall believe to begin  advertise next months.

What mistakes are you talking about here? It would be better if you could elaborate on this so that Community can give specific answer to that.

However, if you created a wrong Adwords account and want to cancel it, please follow the steps mentioned here.

In case you need to understand more on what is Adwords and how this advertising model can benefit you, go to Adwords Wiki Section and you will find excellent articles written by the Adwords Experts with their experiences. Trust me it is a rich source to gain Adwords knowledge.

Best of Luck!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Viswanadan Nair,

If you want to create new adwords account for advertisement just have a look on below link....

Get started with Adwords in three basic steps

Hope this help !!

Regards

-Vicky

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Viswanadan,

First of all welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

What mistakes are you talking about here? It would be better if you could elaborate on this so that Community can give specific answer to that.

However, if you created a wrong Adwords account and want to cancel it, please follow the steps mentioned here.

In case you need to understand more on what is Adwords and how this advertising model can benefit you, go to Adwords Wiki Section and you will find excellent articles written by the Adwords Experts with their experiences. Trust me it is a rich source to gain Adwords knowledge.

Best of Luck!

Pankaj

cv
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
cv
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your replay. sure, i am follow about this.

with regards

Viswanadhan nair