AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Help with mobile advertising with enhanced campaigns!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google has made it completely impossible for you to create a unique user experience separated by device.   With an account as extensive I am overseeing, being able to manipulate a mobile advertising campaign alone but in unison with running a desktop campaign just goes to show how terrible enhanced campaigns work now.  My avg CPC for my mobile campaigns are inflated due partly to the fact I have a +300% device adjustment on them.  That being said the desktop campaigns which are exactly the same as the mobile one which I have -100% device adjustment on for mobile are doing just fine.  I need a solution that can be well managed yet be cost effective as well.  Is there any way around these enhanced campaigns?  Perhaps there is a median in which I can set a device bid adjustment at so that I am not totally killing myself on CPC bidding.  Any suggestions would be helpful.  Please email me at aaron@800wesleys.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Help with mobile advertising with enhanced campaigns!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
>>> "My avg CPC for my mobile campaigns are inflated due partly to the fact I have a +300% device adjustment on them. "
And if you use a mobile bid adjustment of less than 300% - would it work?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’