AdWords
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Help with mobile advertising with enhanced campaigns!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google has made it completely impossible for you to create a unique user experience separated by device.   With an account as extensive I am overseeing, being able to manipulate a mobile advertising campaign alone but in unison with running a desktop campaign just goes to show how terrible enhanced campaigns work now.  My avg CPC for my mobile campaigns are inflated due partly to the fact I have a +300% device adjustment on them.  That being said the desktop campaigns which are exactly the same as the mobile one which I have -100% device adjustment on for mobile are doing just fine.  I need a solution that can be well managed yet be cost effective as well.  Is there any way around these enhanced campaigns?  Perhaps there is a median in which I can set a device bid adjustment at so that I am not totally killing myself on CPC bidding.  Any suggestions would be helpful.  Please email me at aaron@800wesleys.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Help with mobile advertising with enhanced campaigns!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
>>> "My avg CPC for my mobile campaigns are inflated due partly to the fact I have a +300% device adjustment on them. "
And if you use a mobile bid adjustment of less than 300% - would it work?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’