AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Help with affiliate links!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I want to earn commission by promoting other people's product using affiliate links,how many different affiliate links can i promote on my homepg?advetise on google adwords

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Help with affiliate links!

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Nik is spot on here!

If the whole purpose of the web page is to act like a bridge page and divert the traffic to other links, then I think that's not going to be feasible as far as Google Adwords is concerned. 

Read the policy underlined by Nik in his post for more clarification.

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi 

Affiliate marketing with adwords is extremely difficult and I think you should look at bridge page policy for more details.

Its not about how many links can you have per page but most important part is if sole objective if your page is to divert traffic to some other domain for sale then i dont think thats gonna work.

Hope this helps

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Nik is spot on here!

If the whole purpose of the web page is to act like a bridge page and divert the traffic to other links, then I think that's not going to be feasible as far as Google Adwords is concerned. 

Read the policy underlined by Nik in his post for more clarification.

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

U haven't say can put how many affiliate links on homepg??

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

As Panaj above and myself have mentioned, its not really about how many its more about how Smiley Happy

I dont think there is any official limit for the links. You should go through the Bridge page policy which i have mentioned in my 1st reply and http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=45068 this link for more details

Hope this helps

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

1.then how should i promote affiliate links wif my website successfully?I got a website

2.the clickbank integrated sale report isr can know what keywords lead to sales for my affiliate links?