AdWords
5.8K members online now
5.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Help with Ad Customizers - Device

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

Our business runs campaigns targeted only to mobile users.

We would love to add a device parameter Customizer to some of our expanded text ads, for example:

Is your {{device brand}} running slow?

Speed up your phone!

Download our app to make the most use out of your cell phone.

So, we want the ad to automatically change depending on the {{device brand}} variable, which is the brand of the device the user is using, i.e: Samsung, Sony, iPhone, Nokia, etc.: "Is your iPhone running slow? ...."

Based on what I've read in >here< I'm pretty sure this is possible? I'm not sure how to do it though. Would love some tips Smiley Happy

Thanks a lot in advance!

Cheers,

Santi.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
March 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Santi,

That sounds like it would be a great idea, except you can't get the device type through available values. All you can get is if it is mobile.

You could make different ad groups for each device brand you want to advertise to, then make the ads in the groups include the brand names. Also, make a generic ad group in case no brand is identified in the query. AdGroups would all have the same keywords with the brand name added in the brand groups.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
March 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Santi,

That sounds like it would be a great idea, except you can't get the device type through available values. All you can get is if it is mobile.

You could make different ad groups for each device brand you want to advertise to, then make the ads in the groups include the brand names. Also, make a generic ad group in case no brand is identified in the query. AdGroups would all have the same keywords with the brand name added in the brand groups.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Pete, thank you! We'll try this approach.

Since we can only change the Device targeting within the Campaign-level settings (right?), we'll make different campaigns for the main brands -instead of Ad groups as you suggested-.

Thanks again,

Cheers!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

how to make Campaigns adwords Compain 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i am new meber for bd.so ours paments to bkash.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi can u help me for the linked for account .

My google business and google adwords Account