AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Help me clear up my adwords campaign of removed ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Because Google disapproved my ads I decided(hastily)to remove them and I removed Ad group #1.

That's what I get for guessing!

Now I have a mess.

1)I can't enable the ads again "cannot edit removed entities"

2)If I try to click "ad" ,then text ad and create a new one,in the side column I see the old ads,and it wants an ad group,but,there is none.

It'd be nice if I could wipe the slate clean and start over with a new ad!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Help me clear up my adwords campaign of removed ads

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Richard,

To stop seeing removed ads and ad groups, you can select to view "All but removed" at the drop-down menu near the top of your screen. Choosing this will hide all removed (deleted) ads and ad groups, and show you only the enabled or paused ads and ad groups.

Then, you can create a new ad group within that campaign to replace the old one, and create the new ads there.

Hope this helps. Please don't hesitate to ask more questions if anything is confusing.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi there;

Note that if the disapproval reason is "landing page violation" - removing the ads will NOT resolve the issue.

Usually - removing or deleting ads is not a fix. You must fix the violation itself.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I messed up my adwords account enough that I don't know which help to ask. Is there a way to reload the adword account that I can start a fresh? Now I have ads removed because of balance exhaust and I no longer want them instead I made new ads but I don't want old ads to run when I recharge my account. Please help me clear up my whole past and start a fresh!

Help me clear up my adwords campaign of removed ads

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’