AdWords
6K members online now
6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Help Please

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, Please help, i need to know how to target all sites within the display network...

I have an image ad, instead of choosing placements or keywords, i want to display the ad on every site in South Africa and by just using all SA sites and demographic, so it can display as many time as possible within my max CPC, can you please tell me how to do this?Help would be very appreciated, thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author drewbmarketing
September 2015

Re: Contextual targeting and Keywords on Display Network

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello drewbmarketing; Welcome to the AdWords community;

A key factor in Google's display network is the "contextual targeting" algorithm that finds relevant pages on the Display Network based on a theme of keywords in your campaign.

Relevancy is the key in AdWords. You cannot advertise "everywhere" without having some "relation" of relevancy between your ads, keywords and the targeted webpage. This is what makes AdWords unique in concept compared to other PPC products.

Thus , to achieve an effective performing campaign, you MUST choose a theme of keywords, to have the contextual targeting working. However, you could combine keywords with placements, topics or other available settings on the display network tab.

Read more :

About contextual targeting

Where ads appear on the Display Network depending on your targeting methods

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Re: Help Please

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
In campaign setting- select location targeting to South Africa. It will help you to target your ads in south africa. Same site can be accessed from different country, so it the the best option to do first location setting.
In adgroup, you may choose interest/category. Adword do automatic targeting to show your ads on all possible but relevant sites.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author drewbmarketing
September 2015

Re: Contextual targeting and Keywords on Display Network

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello drewbmarketing; Welcome to the AdWords community;

A key factor in Google's display network is the "contextual targeting" algorithm that finds relevant pages on the Display Network based on a theme of keywords in your campaign.

Relevancy is the key in AdWords. You cannot advertise "everywhere" without having some "relation" of relevancy between your ads, keywords and the targeted webpage. This is what makes AdWords unique in concept compared to other PPC products.

Thus , to achieve an effective performing campaign, you MUST choose a theme of keywords, to have the contextual targeting working. However, you could combine keywords with placements, topics or other available settings on the display network tab.

Read more :

About contextual targeting

Where ads appear on the Display Network depending on your targeting methods

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’