AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Hello I have a credit with add works and my ad is in a paused state . how do I make it go live again

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account # is 392-064-5608 Stuarts Home Services. If you could reactivate it on your end that would be great.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Hello I have a credit with add works and my ad is in a paused state . how do I make it go live a

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hllo wonderfulday

Welcome to the community.

To reactivate it, login to your adwords account>campaigns>select your campaign that you want to reactivate> find II paused under your campaig name> click on it and Enable .

Hope this helps you.

Azad

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Hello I have a credit with add works and my ad is in a paused state . how do I make it go live a

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hllo wonderfulday

Welcome to the community.

To reactivate it, login to your adwords account>campaigns>select your campaign that you want to reactivate> find II paused under your campaig name> click on it and Enable .

Hope this helps you.

Azad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google suspended our account for billing verification. We have trying several times to get help form Google but every time they email that its suspeneded and we cant use our ads any more.

We are loosing our business everyday and no help from Google.

Anybody here who has google adwords account like agent, any one can run our ads and we will be paying for it.

Please please help us....

Regards,

Mahadee

H/p: +6013-333 2273