AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Hello, How do I see my ad? It is a Flash banner of 3 different sizes

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My ad started running yesterday, I can see I have 2 clicks and 1700 impressions from my account but, how do I see the ad? and where? 

It is an image of 3 different sizes as provided in the Google Ad.

Please assist.

Thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Hello, How do I see my ad? It is a Flash banner of 3 different siz

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

If your ads are flash ads, they will not be shown on Google Search results. They will appear on the Google Display Network.

For ads on the search network, you can see how they appear using this tool:
https://adwords.google.com/d/AdPreview/

For ads on the GDN, you can't see them unless you're in the area/demographic that you're targeting and you visit a web page with relevant content.

You can however run a placement report on your account to see where your ads are appearing. Here's a video on how to do that:

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you, I will do so and revert. I appreciate.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have seen the video you attached, unfortunately, there is no "Report" menu in my account. What could be the reason for that?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Azumazu O
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Sorry, a bit old school there. You can get the same (if better) by clicking on the "display network" tab. Then click on the "placements" subtab a little bit below.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2456531?ctx=tltp

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks alot Dave. One more thing. Please I want to understand the payment options. The Automatic and Manual.

I am using Automatic, and I paid the amount of $100 for a start which was deducted from my account. Does it mean my Ads will run until the credit exhausts?

There is something mentioned about 30 days and $50 I did not understand. Please if you have an idea, please explain to me.

I appreciate your support.

Thanks.