AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Having terrible problems with image ad creator

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Has anyone noticed that the image ad creator is not working or is it just me? I have been using it for over a year but suddenly it just seems to stop in the middle of scanning my chosen url. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Having terrible problems with image ad creator

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Penny,

I heard some rumblings on another community today about issues with display ads in the AdWords UI. I wonder if this may be related.

Can you elaborate on what you're experiencing? Is it just one URL, have you tested any others? Have you considered contacting AdWords support to see if they may be able to help you out - they can actually access your account and may be able to pinpoint an issue that we have no insight into.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: Having terrible problems with image ad creator

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks, I will call support and let you know what I find out. I have tried several urls to no avail.