AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Having Your Band Name Next To Your Add

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I was wondering how I could get my website name next to my add therefore increasing my exposure. Examples are below. 

Macerator Pumps On Sale | TapOutlet.co.uk

www.tapoutlet.co.uk/MaceratorPumps

Discounted Prices & Huge Selection. Safe 14 Day Money Back Guarantee!

The UK Macerator Shop | PlumbWorld.co.uk

www.plumbworld.co.uk/Macerators-Sale -  3,943 seller reviews

Outstanding Choice Of Macerators Top Quality At Internet Only Prices

Shower Pumps - Bathroom Repair Solutions - Macerators - Plumbing Supplies

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Showing the display URL domain in the headline for select ads on Google

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello RedDave88; welcome;

Here is the official answer by google:

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Re: Having Your Band Name Next To Your Add

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi RedDave88,

Although you cannot control this ad layout, the simple answer is to get your ads into the #1 ad slot.

Google will use varying ad formats for this particular position, one of which is what you have presented.

If you review this page:  Getting your ads above Google search results you'll see this bit of information:

"...When there's enough space, we may also add your website's domain to your ad's headline. The domain will be separated from your headline by a vertical pipe ("|")."

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Re: Showing the display URL domain in the headline for select ads on Google

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello RedDave88; welcome;

Here is the official answer by google:

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi RedDave88,

Although you cannot control this ad layout, the simple answer is to get your ads into the #1 ad slot.

Google will use varying ad formats for this particular position, one of which is what you have presented.

If you review this page:  Getting your ads above Google search results you'll see this bit of information:

"...When there's enough space, we may also add your website's domain to your ad's headline. The domain will be separated from your headline by a vertical pipe ("|")."

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Ok Thanks guys. My Add appears at number 3 at the moment. Does this change only affect the first 3 ads?