AdWords
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Have to Target Multiple Location? What to do?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a website related to commercial fitness and gym equipment? For that i have to target three location- india, usa and uk. So what is the better option to target all countries in separate campaigns or in one single campaigns? As i have keywords like commercial gym equipment uk, fitness equipment, commercial gym equipment, gym equipment etc? What to do, which is the better option?

Please shed some light on this?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Have to Target Multiple Location? What to do?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi William S Smiley Happy. Welcome to the community.
You could look at this article- https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/User-Articles/How-to-Use-and-Understand-Location-Targeting/b...

Hope that helps. Good luck Smiley Happy

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
My preferences are to set a separate campaign for each market. My recommendation is to as' having a tailored landing page for each market;
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Moshe TLV to reply:-

As its my client website so he is not ready for making a tailored landing page for each market..so i can't help myself with it..As  i have to target it for usa, uk and australia..

i am aware of this thing that it is best to make seaparete campai\gn for them..

But as the products are same so my keywords are more or less would be the same, so would they compete with each other.. For example my adgroup is for Exercising cycles for the camapign that is targted for australia in which keywords are like this exercising cycles, exercise bicycles, exercise bikes, exercise gym equipment..and my another campaign which is targeted for USA,,, again in this my keywords are the same as given above..so wouldn't they compete each other?

If yes then what is the solution? please help?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi William,

If you are running two campaigns with same keywords in two different geographical area as you have mentioned in your case, the keyword will not compete each other.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’