AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Have this problem!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

1.I call the phone support he say www.directoryofezines.com can't put ad on google cos got some policy issue but i do the google search the website appears on the search results?

2.how to see the ads tat are ok to appear on the google search engines?that u can advertise.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Have this problem!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Yishunn28,

1.  Having a site listed in the Google search results and being able to use AdWords to run an advertising campaign for a site are two very different things.  In order to use AdWords, your site must abide by the Google AdWords Policies.

2.  I guess the answer to this is also above.  All advertised websites must be in compliance with AdWords Policies.

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Yishunn28,

1.  Having a site listed in the Google search results and being able to use AdWords to run an advertising campaign for a site are two very different things.  In order to use AdWords, your site must abide by the Google AdWords Policies.

2.  I guess the answer to this is also above.  All advertised websites must be in compliance with AdWords Policies.

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

1.u don't understand wat im saying,i mean the directoryofezines.com if cant put on google,why it appears in the search results? 

2.how to see the sites ad which are allowed on google?