AdWords
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Have a Question for My Product Listing Ads from Google Merchant Center to Google Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My Website: Vista Stores

I have linked up my Google Merchant Center and Google Adwords. Right now, My Product Listing Ads campaign is live on Google Adwords and I can see it via Google merchant center dashboard.

I have following questions for my listing on Google shopping.

1. I don't want to raise bidding on My product listing campaign. It may be $0.01. Because, I don't want to display my products on Right corner of Google web search.

2. If I will go forward with $0.01 bid so, will my product continue display on Google shopping search?

I want to share 3 Screenshots to get more idea about it.

1. Google merchant center dashboard where I have linked up my Google merchant center and Google Adwords.

2. Google web search result. If I suppose to raise my bidding so, my products will display on right corner. But, I don't want to do that.

3. Google shopping search result where I want to include my product any how. Either in compare list or as an individual product. - This is my ultimate requirement. So, Am I following right procedure? If not so let me know inputs.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
August 2012

Re: Have a Question for My Product Listing Ads from Google Merchant Center to Google Adwords

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi vistastores,

Thanks for your question. Currently, it is not possible to prevent Product Listing Ads from showing on the Google search results page. 

As you may know, the Google Shopping is undergoing a transition. Come October, all results on this page will be paid results. In the interim, a mixture of paid and unpaid results are showing. Bidding $0.01 will likely not have the desired effect overall, as bidding the minimum may make it difficult for your Product Listing Ads to show on Shopping results as well.

For more information on Google Shopping, check out our Shopping home base, which can be found here

Kind regards,

Kathryn

The Google AdWords Team

View solution in original post

Re: Have a Question for My Product Listing Ads from Google Merchant Center to Google Adwords

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
From a first look, this looks fine. Is there are reason you don't want to show up in the paid results? They can drive quite a bit of traffic.

Additionally, you may not even need to pay to show up in the current Google Shopping results.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
August 2012

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi vistastores,

Thanks for your question. Currently, it is not possible to prevent Product Listing Ads from showing on the Google search results page. 

As you may know, the Google Shopping is undergoing a transition. Come October, all results on this page will be paid results. In the interim, a mixture of paid and unpaid results are showing. Bidding $0.01 will likely not have the desired effect overall, as bidding the minimum may make it difficult for your Product Listing Ads to show on Shopping results as well.

For more information on Google Shopping, check out our Shopping home base, which can be found here

Kind regards,

Kathryn

The Google AdWords Team