AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Has any one found a way to get rid of that Red Annoying red banner error? There was an error with

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

There was an error with your operation. If you were trying to make a change, it may not have saved///blah blah blah

Clearing cookies and cache is not an answer as it does not work.

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Has any one found a way to get rid of that Red Annoying red banner error? There was an error with

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I hate that error banner!!  I manage a lot of accounts and get it on a few of them regularly. I haven't learned a trick to get rid of the banner.  If it keeps happening, I usually switch over to editor. 

Re: Has any one found a way to get rid of that Red Annoying red banner error? There was an error wi

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Shanee at least I know it is not just me. I just started getting this few months ago. I can still edit and save but it is PITA as it is distracting to say the least

Jack

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I agree!!  So annoying.  I usually find that it's gone the next day.  And, it doesn't happen on all accounts either.  I can't figure out a pattern.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Just to add.  It seems to happen only when I try to use a filter of some sort.  But, other than that no pattern.

Re: Has any one found a way to get rid of that Red Annoying red banner error? There was an error wi

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It happens every time I log into my account and it does this on all browsers.

no matter how many times I dismiss it and reload the page it will come right back

Firefox, browser of choice, keeps no web history so there is no cache and no cookies.

It even does it on a new computer right out of the box so I'm a bit mystified.