AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

HTML 5 ZIP Upload continues to get ERROR

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

All files are embedded and is well below the 150kb limit.

Keep getting this error:

The ad you uploaded includes a file path or file name with characters we do not support. Please remove any special characters (for example, dashes, punctuation marks, or spaces) from file paths and file names. If you tried to upload an HTML5 ad as a .ZIP file, see if it is one of the files or folders inside it.
The ad you uploaded includes a file path or file name with characters we do not support. Please remove any special characters (for example, dashes, punctuation marks, or spaces) from file paths and file names. If you tried to upload an HTML5 ad as a .ZIP file, see if it is one of the files or folders inside it.

____

Is there a way to see exactly what is causing this issue?
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: HTML 5 ZIP Upload continues to get ERROR

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello Keith.

Could you please share the file, if there's no sensitive information in it?
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Calin,

Not sure how to share a ZIP through here?

Keith

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello, Keith.

Without any further investigation, I have to tell you that only HTML5 ads created with the Google Web Designer are currently supported. Adobe Edge is not supported, unfortunately.

One more thing: since your animation is probably easy to recreate in GWD, I have to tell you that you'll have to edit your SVG assets as well and use attributes instead of CSS. More on this issue here: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Ad-Approval-Policy/Style-tag-not-allowed/m-p/472738

Sorry.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Keith,
Despite this is too late but went through your attachment and found the issue with the file name "goal setting" and "goal setting2"
You are not allowed to keep any "space" in file name. Please remove the "space" in file name and its done!

Don't hesitate to ask me any questions.

Thanks
Abdur Rahim
Founder
Banner-Guru.com