AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

HOW do I link my You Tube account with my AdWords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

"Only limited statistics are available for this video as the corresponding YouTube account (PresidentChristopher) is not linked to your AdWords account."

I'm freakin' LOST!  HOW do I link the two together?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: HOW do I link my You Tube account with my AdWords?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

presidentChris;

I should say, that linking those two, is a "real task to tackle". Could be because those two platforms existed, for a long period, alongside each other, and when Google decided to merge them, each one, was a "monster of its own"...( my wild assumption Smiley Tongue)..

The best would be, to start following the steps on the help center in the following link

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi PresidentChris,

In addition, I would like to refer you another link which explains how to link your YouTube and Adwords accounts together along with screenshots. See this article for more details here.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Just go to youtube and search it, you will have to start a campaign... but I'm not sure if you have to finish it.. regardless that is the way to connect them. Good luck.